How to install KLS Backup 10 Client
- Download the installer and wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is complete, locate the file and open it.
- Follow the prompts in the installation program.
- Launch KLS Backup 10 Client and complete the first-run wizard.
- Setup the user authentication mode. The Control Center will use this user to connect to the Client.
- The Client must be installed to run as a Windows service.
- Finish the Setup wizard. The Client will start listening to connections from the Control Center.